Thursday, February 7, 2008

[single] SunMin: Another Wish


Artist: SunMin
Single: Another Wish
Released: 2008/01/23
Label: Victor Entertainment

1. Another Wish: This is a lovely R&B ballad. I just love SunMin's voice in this type of song, I think it's perfect for her smoky voice. I love the R&B beat of this song. It's pretty catchy, and the melody and verses flow smoothly. Her vocals are very well done here, and this song lets her display her vocal skills. This song really works well with her voice, and it's a enjoyable song to listen to.

2. Still: The second track on this single is also a ballad. This is also an R&B ballad, yet it feels different from the title track. The melody flows smoothly and really complements her voice. I love how she is able to show the range and versatility of her voice. SunMin's vocals in this song is top notch, and this song really shows how well her voice works with R&B songs.

Rating: 8/10

I love these two R&B songs that SunMin has presented for this single. She has a wonderful smoky voice, and it's just perfect for R&B ballads. These two songs are very well done, and I think they are enjoyable and catchy. SunMin is incredibly talented and has such a wonderful voice that I can't believe how underrated she is in the Japanese music industry. I think her record lable should let her release more songs!

(image credit to Asian Load)

No comments: