Sunday, January 20, 2008

[single] DBSK: Purple Line




Purple Line (SINGLE + DVD)

Artist: DBSK
Single: Purple Line
Released: 2008/01/16
Label: Avex Trax/Rhythm Zone

1. Purple Line: This is a strong R&B-styled dance song, with a strong beat and percussion background. Their vocals are done very well to fit the tone of the song. I really love the overall feel of this song. It's a song that I imagine would be played at a club, because I feel that it's a great song to get people to dance to.

Rating: 8/10

Awesome single from DBSK. Purple Line sound more like something they would release in Korea, but I love this kind of style from them. I think it sounds different than their previous Japanese releases, but I'm impressed that they are able to have different types of songs and do well in it. I don't much care for the remixes of the other two songs, but Purple Line is awesome.

(image credit to Yesasia)

No comments: