Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About this blog

Welcome to this blog! My name is Stephanie, and I've created this blog so that I can have an archive of the reviews of albums and singles of various artists. All entries on this blog will be about artists in the Asian entertainment scene. You can expect reviews on Chinese, Japanese, and Korean music. I like music from a wide range of different genres, so I'll be reviewing rock bands, pop singers, hip hop groups, and many more.

For reviews, albums and singles will be rated out of a total possible score of 10. All reviews are my own personal opinions, so please don't hate me if I don't think a certain song is the best thing ever.

If you need to contact me for exchanging links or just want to tell me what you think, email me at redmangoandblueroses@gmail.com or by leave me a comment!

Hope you enjoy your visit!

No comments: